The world seen from above
San Bernardino, Chihuahua
That's not all: Wikipedia offers more information about San Bernardino, Chihuahua.
More information about San Bernardino, Chihuahua
Close places of interest
Delicias, Chihuahua (46.9 km)Delicias (Spanish for Delights) is a city in the Mexican state of Chihuahua and serves as the seat of the municipality of the same name. It is located southeast of the state capital, Chihuahua. Delicias was declared an official municipality of the state of Chihuahua on January 7, 1935. Delicias is small industrial city and a major agricultural center located in the Conchos River Valley. The city had a 2005 census population of 108,807 (municipality: 127,211). It was founded on 30 April 1933, making it one of Mexico's youngest cities (Cancun, Quintana Roo was founded on April 20, 1970).
XHFI-TV (61.62 km)XHFI is the television call sign for the Televisa television station channel 5 in Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico. The station is affiliated to the Canal 5 Televisa network.
XHAUC-TV (61.81 km)XHAUC (Channel 9) is a television station in Chihuahua, Chihuahua, owned and operated by Televisa as an affiliate of Grupo Televisa's GalaTV network.
City Hall of Chihuahua (61.83 km)The City Hall of Chihuahua is an early 20th-century building in the city of Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico. Located in front of the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral, the City Hall houses the executive power of Chihuahua, the office of the mayor of Chihuahua, and the City Council whose salon is of special interest. The edifice is considered one of the main landmarks in the city centre. History The building traces its origins to the construction of the so-called Royal House, built in 1721, that was designed to house the local authorities under royal Spanish rule.
San Francisco Temple (62.47 km)The Templo de San Francisco [English: Church(or Temple) of St Francis] is one of the main Catholic churches in the city of Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico. It is now recognized as one of the most valuable buildings in the city as one of the few still-existing colonial monuments in the city centre. It is located at 15 Calle Libertad. Even though it is named for St Francis of Assisi (because a previous name of the city of Chihuahua was San Francisco El Cuellar and because it was built and occupied first by the Franciscans), it is now maintained and supported by the Dominicans.
Other mentions of San Bernardino, Chihuahua
Do you find this interesting? There may be more content available. You can search the entire library for more material about San Bernardino, Chihuahua.
Text based information has been extracted from thousands of Wikipedia articles. Weather data is provided by OpenWeatherMap. Location distances have been calculated based on Wikipedia information. Thanks to Google, Bing Maps and OSM (Open Street Map) for map related material.