The world seen from above
Porte de Bagnolet (Paris Métro)
The maps and aerial photographs below present information related to Porte de Bagnolet (Paris Métro). Porte de Bagnolet is a station on Paris Métro Line 3. It was opened on 2 April 1971 when the line was extended from Gambetta to Gallieni.
MapsThe maps and aerial photographs can be selected for further inspection.
More information about Porte de Bagnolet (Paris Métro)
Weather (France)Current conditions are reported as with temperature about degrees centigrade and wind speed of km/h. Wikipedia offers more information about Porte de Bagnolet (Paris Métro).
Close places of interest
Charonne quarter (0.53 km)The Charonne quarter is an area of the 20th arrondissement of Paris named after a former municipality in the area, which was merged into the city of Paris in 1860 by Napoleon III. The historic centre of Charonne is located around the junction of Rue de Bagnolet and Rue Saint-Blaise, in the vicinity of the parish church of Saint-Germain-de-Charonne.
20th arrondissement of Paris (0.61 km)The 20th arrondissement (also known as "arrondissement de Ménilmontant"), located on the Right Bank, is one of the 20 arrondissements of Paris, France. It contains the cosmopolitan districts of Ménilmontant and Belleville which have welcomed many successive waves of immigration since the middle of the 19th century. Despite this, the arrondissement elected and was represented by the anti-immigration Front National politician Jean-Marie Le Pen, as a municipal councilor from 1983 to 1989. Today, Belleville contains the second largest Chinatown in Paris.
Pelleport (Paris Métro) (0.61 km)Pelleport is a station of the Paris Métro, serving Line 3bis. It was opened on 27 November 1921 when Line 3 was extended from Gambetta to Porte des Lilas. On 27 March 1971 it was transferred to Line 3bis on its establishment. It is named after the 19th-century military leader Pierre de Pelleport.
Gambetta (Paris Métro) (0.65 km)Gambetta is a station of the Paris Métro. It serves Line 3 and is the southern terminus of Line 3bis. It was opened on 25 January 1905 when the line was extended from Père Lachaise and was the eastern terminus of the line until 27 November 1921, when the line was extended to Porte des Lilas. In 1969, the former Martin Nadaud station—which was only 232 metres west of Gambetta—was combined with Gambetta by linking Martin Nadaud's closed platforms with Gambetta by tunnel. On 23 March 1971 the line to Porte des Lilas was separated from line 3 and became Line 3bis.
Roger Bissière (0.71 km)Roger Bissière (22 September 1886 – 2 December 1964) was a French artist. He designed stained glass windows for Metz cathedral and several other churches. Biography Roger Bissière was born 22 September 1886 in Villeréal, Lot-et-Garonne. He married Catherine Lucie Lotte (nicknamed Mousse), 23 January 1919. Their son Marc-Antoine was born 15 July 1925. Bissière published articles in the magazine L'Esprit Nouveau about Seurat (No. 1, 1920), Ingres (No. 4, 1921) and Corot (No. 9, 1921).
Other mentions of Porte de Bagnolet (Paris Métro)
Do you want to read more? There may be more content available. You can search the entire index for more content about Porte de Bagnolet (Paris Métro).
Text based information has been extracted from thousands of Wikipedia articles. Weather data is provided by OpenWeatherMap. Location distances have been calculated based on Wikipedia information. Thanks to the services of Google, BING and OSM (Open Street Map) for map related material.