Ottawa French Seventh-day Adventist Church
The selectable maps and aerial photographs further below present material about Ottawa French Seventh-day Adventist Church. The Ottawa French Seventh-day Adventist Church is a francophone Seventh-day Adventist church in Ottawa, Canada. It is located at 375 King Edward Avenue, just north of Rideau Street.
The building was originally constructed in 1904 as a synagogue for the Adath Jeshurun congregation. The second synagogue in Ottawa, the building was designed by noted architect John W.H. Watts. In 1957 Adath Jeshurun and the Agudath Achim congregation merged to form the Beth Shalom congregation. The new group moved to a new synagogue at the corner of Rideau and Chapel St. The synagogue became a memorial chapel and the funerals of many Ottawa notables were held there. In 1999 the building was sold to the Seventh-day Adventist Church.